Come and Meet the Builders!
At DeFatta Custom Homes, the owners of the company are never further than a phone call away...
And on Sunday, July 15th, Joe & David DeFatta will be personally available to meet with you and answer
any and all questions related to building a custom home.
Come visit us in Nolensville's The Woods at Burberry Glen
from 1-4PM on Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Nolensville Rd south through the historic district
- Left onto Rocky Fork Road
- Left onto Rock Springs Road (across from the Silver Stream subdivision)
- Left onto Fly Road
- Left into The Woods at Burberry Glen
- Our model is the first home on the left... 291 Burberry Glen Blvd.
Directions to our Market Homes:
Take an afternoon to see our beautiful, finished market homes in Nolensville and Thompsons's Station - available for immediate move-in!
Nolensville - 322 Conoga Drive Directions:
- Nolensville Rd south
- Turn right onto Sunset Road
- Turn left into Benington neighborhood
- Continue straight on Benington Place to the back of the neighborhood
- Turn right onto Conoga Drive. House is at the end on the right.
Thompson's Station - 3521 Creamery Bridge Road Directions:
- I65 south
- Exit 59A to Hwy 840 west
- Exit 30 to Lewisburg Pike south
- Turn right onto Critz Lane
- Turn left onto Clayton Arnold Road
- Turn left onto Robbins Nest Road
- Turn right toward Creamery Bridge Road
- House will be on the right
And You Can Always Custom Build...
Don't see something you like above? That's okay! DeFatta Custom Homes can build your dream-home in one of our current communities, or possibly on a lot you already own. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more!